Tracer Management Systems LTD is looking for an experienced senior developer who has experience of working in Scrum methodologies and utilise Agile best practices. You will have led development teams and projects, working with Product Owners to manage requirements and development schedules. You will help design and develop innovative software solutions that truly make a difference in the world.
- Strong Experience of agile development practices (Kanban and/or Scrum) with full lifecycle experience, ideally having worked as Scrum master
- Passionate about sharing the benefits of agile development and the ability to mentor development team and other key business stakeholders
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Establish new ways of working and architecture moving forward
- Experience of technical ownership for a product/software project, including architecture, estimation, product planning and user story/requirement creation
- Able to simply and clearly communicate technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations.
- Able to make effective decisions within fast-moving delivery
- Ensure software designs are conforming to scalability, performance, security and optimisation requirements
- Produce and execute development plans to ensure that the team consistently delivers software to match business stakeholder and customer expectations the software development lifecycle and understanding best practices and trends in software development
- Work with appropriate members of the organisation to ensure timely delivery with minimal obstructions and impediments to the developers
- Experience designing, implementing and continuously improving software development lifecycles in complex environments
- Ability to deliver maintainable/clean code and guide others in doing so
- Effectively manage technical debt, suggesting appropriate improvements and initiatives
- Hands-on development skills with a strong technical background in a .Net environment
- Strong experience with C#, Asp.Net MVC, Asp.Net Web Api, Entity Framework
- Strong experience with authentication process, such as OAuth2
- Strong experience with TDD, BDD and Test First development
- Strong experience with Unit test, mock test, integration test.
- Strong experience conducting code reviews
- Strong experience of enterprise architecture patterns, OOP and SOLID coding principals to deliver stable, testable and maintainable software
- Strong experience with DevOps tools and practices
- Strong experience with CI and CD automation workflows
- Strong experience with public cloud platforms, such as Azure, including SaaS and PaaS offerings.
- Strong experience with micro service
- At least 13 years of work experience
APPLICATION CLOSE DATE: 19/06/2019 23:59