Customer Services Advisor / Customer Service Executive
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Pendeford Business Park, Overstrand, Wolverhampton
Salary: £21,000 per annum
- Week One: Monday - Friday: 09:00am - 17:00pm.
- Week Two: Monday & Tuesday: 11 - 19:00pm, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 12 - 18:30pm.
- Plus alternate Saturdays: 9:00am - 15:00pm.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and largest Insurance Brokers in the Midlands, based at Pendeford Business Park, Wolverhampton.
Whether you are joining the Sales or Customer service areas, your ultimate goal will be to provide excellent customer service to all customers and clients.
As an integral member of team, you will take personal ownership for the quality of allocated work, ensuring the quality of call handling is in accordance with company values.
As a Customer service advisor, you will hold the primary relationships with customers, ensuring that they receive a high quality customer experience throughout the lifecycle of their policy.
You will interact with customers in need of assistance with a sense of urgency, providing on-going support through added value services
- Maintain effective communication at all levels of the hierarchy in order to receive feedback, as deemed necessary.
- Responsible for both adhering to and evidencing that customers are treated fairly and in line with Company standards and FCA guidelines
- Responsible for utilising up to date call scripting
- Deliver and maintain effective communications with departments and work collaboratively with all stakeholders to achieve company targets.
- To respond to enquiries from clients, brokers and Underwriters by telephone, fax, email, letter or face to face within a timely, courteous and helpful manner
- To work effectively against time management Key Personal Indicators (KPI's)
- To complete the task of fact finding when identifying customers' demands and needs
- Offer clients first call resolution and where deemed applicable escalating complaints through the complaints procedure
- To administer supporting written correspondence regarding insurance cover details to clients of Premium Choice
- To assist in handling referrals from the supporting administration department in respect of underwriting queries, ensuring client details are updated to reflect
- To assist in continually improving customer satisfaction, with an emphasis on quality and productivity
- All duties to be performed in the accordance with Company procedures and regulatory requirements as set by the FCA Guidelines
- Minimum 5 GCSE's grade A to D; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- At least 2 years of job related experience preferably in a Customer Service/Call Centre position, or similar technical experience.
Knowledge, abilities and skills:
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products and both software houses, OGI and SSP
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; requires the ability to communicate with technical and non‐technical users; ability to communicate clearly to Supervisors and Management
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring above minimum standards of work output.
Successful candidates will undergo 9 weeks of training between the hours of 9am to 5pm. Once training is completed this role will move onto a shift basis of 37 hours per week across 5 days including alternate Saturdays. Shifts will range between 9am and 7pm based on a rolling rota. Although this role is on a shift basis the rota can be seen very far in advance.
- 25 days Holiday plus the opportunity to work Good Friday and accrue an additional 2 days holiday
- Access to offsite parking
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Customer Service, Inbound Customer Services may also be considered for this role.