Business Solutions Manager (IT, Service Delivery, Projects, Housing) SYHA82557
The Business Solutions Manager role is a new role for someone who is passionate about maximising the potential of business solutions. The role is part of our client’s IT Team and is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an ambition to lead at a strategic level.
You’ll be responsible for a wide range of things including;
- Strategic accountability for the Business Solutions that they use.
- Lead on change management of business solutions, including appraisals of current and new solutions.
- Being an active part of leading a customer focussed IT team.
You’ll be responsible for managing a brilliant team and leading exciting projects across the business.
You’ll need to be able to work excellently with a wide range of people, building strong relationships. This role requires building partnerships with our 3rd party solution providers, active account management is vital to ensure we maximise the value of their business solutions.
Their ideal candidate will:
- Have an excellent customer service focus
- Be passionate about business solutions and how they impact on service delivery
- Be determined to see continual improvements in our services through the use of technology
- Be able to motivate and inspire teams and partners
- Have great strategic thinking and planning abilities
- Have experience of managing large scale programmes including managing budgets, staff teams and appraisals
Some of their benefits:
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
- Excellent training including free annual training and ongoing professional development including a leadership academy
- Excellent benefits including Rewards – employee discount scheme, which offers cash back and shopping discounts
- Westfield Health (employer paid)
Working Hours: 37 hours per week (Mon – Friday 9-5 with some flexibility)
Closing Date: Monday 10th June at 12 Noon
Interview Date: 17th - 21st June 2019
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.