Support Services Co-ordinator
TITLE: Support Services Co-ordinator (HR)
JOB REF: PV10650
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for a Support Services Co-ordinator.
- Supporting the Head of HR with the execution of the HR Strategy.
- Work independently to support the business around business processes, policies and systems supporting the HR Agenda
- Carry out PA duties for the MD
- Provide appropriate, effective and timely advice, information and support to line managers and employees on HR policies and procedures.
- Provide support and advice to line managers on a range of HR issues including change management, recruitment and selection, performance management, absence, grievance and disciplinary matters and other people related issues.
- Act as PA for MD with duties that will include the sorting of meeting rooms, general administration duties, arranging travel and accommodation and general correspondence.
- Support with employee relations case management.
- Support the Head of HR with a range of project work, ensuring allocated work is on track with the project plan.
- Provide advice and guidance to employees on issuing the correct contracts to employees, workers and consultants.
- Excellent attention for detail and be able to work methodically and consistently
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills including tact and discretion and the ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to influence line managers
- Able to proactively identify where HR support is needed and take appropriate action
- Ability to objectively and systematically analyse problems in order to make the most effective decisions, through logical and creative approaches.
- Proven experience in a busy generalist HR role at a similar level
- Experience in a PA / EA role
- Able to work independently
- Experience of advising managers and problem solving across a wide range of HR activities
- Proven working knowledge of current UK employment law & best practice
- Proven knowledge of HR processes
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.