Bakery Shift Team Leader
Shift Team Leader (Salary is £20,000 to £24,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience)
The Wicked Cake Company are looking for a suitable candidate to join our business as a shift team leader. The successful candidate will be trained and developed to eventually lead our morning shift team who work on a 6.00am – 2.00pm shift pattern.
Working with our Production Manager the successful candidate will spend time within each area of our operational teams from production planning, bakery production, warehouse and logistics and inventory control before taking up the position on the morning shift.
Ideally the successful candidate will already have proved themselves in a team leader or supervisor position in a food manufacturing business, and they are now looking for a fresh challenge. We would encourage individuals who have also have an engineering background to apply, but this is not a specific requirement.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following characteristics and experience.
- You will be willing to learn with a ‘can do’ attitude at all times.
- You will be ambitious with a drive to want to succeed in a production environment.
- You must have the ability to work on your own initiative and build strong relationships with colleagues and your team members.
- You have experience of working in a team or with customers.
- Engineering skills (ideal but not a specific requirement)
Successful candidates will also require a full, and clean driving licence
If this role is of interest to you please Contact Andy Barwick at the Wicked Cake Company.