Chef De Partie
Chef De Partie - Boston Tea Party
Do you dream of a better world? One where businesses are a force for good and make a positive contribution to the local communities they operate in and the world in general?
If the answer is yes, then Boston Tea Party (BTP) may be just the place for you. On June 1st 2018, we were the first coffee chain in the world to ban the takeaway coffee cup – and have now saved over 100,000 cups from reaching landfill. Our purpose, Making Things Better, is more than just words to us.
We are always on the lookout for people who want to Make Things Better. As such, we recruit on shared values over experience every time. We’re now looking for a Chef De Partie to join our team in Honiton.
With our fantastic training and development programmes and commitment to develop from within you can have a meaningful career in the hospitality industry. You’ll never ‘just be a number’ here at BTP.
You also get to work with some of the best people in the business (yes, we are biased). Your benefits will also include:
- An hourly rate of £8.25 - £8.40
- A free eCoffee cup (after all, #noexcuseforsingleuse)
- Paid breaks
- No split shifts
- Free food and drink
- A 25% team discount (which you can use when you’re with friends and family)
- Annual bonus (paid quarterly)
- Pension (up to 2% employer contribution)
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday (pro rata depending on hours)
As a fully-fledged Chef De Partie, you will play a key role in ensuring our menu is made and served to the highest quality in a timely manner.
You will work as part of a fast-paced, focused and friendly team; no two days are the same and you will be involved in many aspects of the kitchen to deliver excellence for our customers.
In addition, you will:
- Maintain the highest standards and levels of safety and hygiene
- Prepare food, ensuring high levels of quality
- Maintain delivery in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Help with the running of the kitchen (in the absence of the Kitchen Manager and Assistant Kitchen Manager)
- Develop knowledge of other chefs through your expertise and can-do attitude
To join us as a Chef De Partie, you will need:
- Experience in a similar cheffing or catering role (ideally as a Chef De Partie within a food or beverage retail setting)
- A strong understanding of Health, Safety and Hygiene practices
- Demonstrable experience of delivering quality food in a fast-paced environment
- A focus on ethical business practices and environmental issues from a professional standpoint
We are looking to hear from those who have held the role of Chef, Assistant Chef, Station Chef, Line Chef, Line Cook, Commis Chef, or Cook.
So, if you’re looking for your next challenge as our Chef De Partie, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.