Are you a Product Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you want to take your marketing career to the next level in a fast-growing and friendly biotech business? If so, read on.
Our client is a leading biotech business, who are experts in real-time PCR, a molecular biology technique for detecting the presence of DNA and quantifying it.
They are now looking for a Product Manager to join their Southampton based team to drive their mission and growth forwards.
- Competitive salary - depending on experience
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Group pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus Bank Holidays and the opportunity to buy and sell leave)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
If you have a background in qPCR assays, this Product Manager role provides a fantastic opportunity to play a central role in managing a large product portfolio and establishing a culture of continued excellence for the business.
Joining an expanding company with ambitious plans, you’ll have the chance to work with a dynamic marketing team; providing inspirational and tactical leadership and foster a culture of collaboration and commerciality.
As a Product Manager, you will quickly establish yourself as a central pivot for all upstream related marketing activities. You will help shape new products and development processes, whilst managing qPCR instrument and assay product life cycles.
In this vital role, you will support the delivery of all sales and marketing plans including campaigns and events, on time and in budget.
Additionally, you will:
- Drive new product development processes and roadmaps through various analytic tasks and thoroughfares to drive growth and market segmentation
- Serve as the business owner in the stage-gated product development and launch process
- Ensure that products can achieve competitive leadership in target markets
- Own revenue and budget responsibility for the already large, yet expanding portfolio
- Provide commercial support to the R&D team in the delivery of both CE-IVD and RUO products
- Support product launches and the delivery of technical literature, sales tools, events, campaigns and sales training
- Create engaging technical marketing content for the website, social media, emails, blogs, brochures, application notes, digital ads, videos, handbooks, and other sales tools
To be considered as a Product Manager, you will need:
- A strong understanding of life science, applied application, and In-Vitro Diagnostic qPCR assays and workflows
- At least one year’s (ideally at least two years’) practical experience working in an R&D, sales, or marketing in MDx (preferred) or LS environment
- Experience in project management with ability to manage multiple projects that are deadline oriented and be flexible with changing tasks
Our client is eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager or Healthcare Marketing Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re a talented Product Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.