Electrical Services Manager
Electrical Services Manager
West Bromwich, West Midlands (office/field based, with travel to project sites throughout the UK)
Are you a qualified electrical professional looking to enhance your experience? Do you have what it takes to drive the success of a range of projects as an Electrical Services Manager? If so, read on.
We are CD Electrical Services, a successful and growing electrical engineering contractor. We serve a broad range of private and public sector clients, including those in the education, medical, retail and industrial sectors.
We’re now looking for an Electrical Services Manager to join us in West Bromwich and ensure the successful delivery of projects throughout the UK.
- Salary of up to £40,000 DOE
- Company car and fuel card (after probation)
- 28 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
- Mobile phone
- Work with an interested client base, including blue chip companies
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a fresh, new challenge and develop your career with a vibrant, family-run business.
Once you join the team, you’ll discover a friendly and fun environment where employees support each other to perform at their best and deliver a world-class service.
As the Electrical Services Manager, you’ll oversee the delivery of electrical contracts throughout the UK.
Taking ownership of jobs, from tender to completion, you will:
- Co-ordinate project staff
- Source new contracts, provide clients with quotes and win new business
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Ensure that work is completed on time and within budget
- Report on project progress to the Director
To join us as our Electrical Services Manager, you’ll need:
- On-site electrical training, knowledge and/or experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- 17th Edition training (a Level 3 Award in the requirements Electrical Installations)
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Excellent communication skills
Previous experience of winning projects would be beneficial, as would previous project and/or contract experience. An 18th Edition qualification would also be an advantage.
Other companies may call this role Electrical Project Manager, Contracts Manager, Electrical Contracts Manager, Technical Contracts Manager, Technical Project Manager, Project Delivery Manager or Project Manager.
Webrecruit and CD Electrical Services are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as our Electrical Services Manager, please apply via the button shown.This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: full time, 9:00 – 17:00 (some flexibility required)