Sales Executive (Troon)
Glennon Brothers (www.glennonbrothers.com) is one of the leading timber processors in the UK and Ireland with plants in Troon, Edinburgh, Longford, and Fermoy. Glennon Brothers provides a one stop shop solution for sawn softwood in the British Isles and predominantly sells into the builders merchant, pallet manufacturing, and fencing sectors. As a result of ongoing expansion, a vacancy has arisen in the Troon sales department for a Sales Executive.
- Working closely with the Internal Sales Manager to achieve agreed targets.
- Repeat selling over the phone to an established customer base.
- Cross selling products from our other production sites.
- Resolving customer queries and issues.
- General day to day office administration.
CANDIDATE PROFILE: This position would suit a person with a minimum of 2 years sales experience. A college/university qualification would be an advantage, but is not essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a desire to develop their career within a challenging sector.
- The ability to work under pressure in a very busy environment.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This is a permanent, full time position.
Applications in the strictest confidence, with full CV to: Mr. Philip Ducie, Glennon Brothers (UK) Ltd, Portland House, Harbour Road, Troon, Ayrshire, KA10 6DN, or e-mail email@example.com.