Financial Audit Team Member / Financial Auditor
Job Title: Financial Audit Team Member
Salary: £30,904- £36,657 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Fixed Term (8 months)
Closing Date: 4th June 2019
Do you want to help improve public services across Wales? They currently have two Financial Audit Team Member (FA1) vacancies on a fixed term contract for eight months within the European Agricultural Funds.
Their colleagues come from a variety of backgrounds and this is an exciting opportunity to inform the public on how services are being delivered
- Contributing to the design, scope and focus of work
- Setting up and coordinating work
- Research and data collection and analysis
- Delivering fieldwork including interviews, surveys and document review
- Supporting and facilitating internal and external meetings, including those to determine review questions or the conclusions arising from their work
- Preparing records of evidence, drafting reports and presentations
- Presenting findings to audited bodies
- Keeping electronic records up to date
- CCAB Accountancy Qualified
- Very good understanding of public sector audit and accounting issues
- Able to act on own initiative with limited supervision and guidance from Team Leader or Audit Manager
- Very good analytical skills and the ability to demonstrate sound professional judgement
- Efficient time management skills particularly able to work across several audits at any one time
What they offer:
- 33 days holiday entitlement per annum plus 8 days' public holidays
- Civil Service Pension Scheme (MyCSP)
- Purchasing or selling annual leave
- Subject to eligibility, travel allowance of £3,350 (if applicable)
Please click the APPLY button and complete the online application form.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Internal Auditor, Financial Compliance, Auditor, Accountancy Auditor, Senior Accountancy Auditor, Senior Finance Consultant, Finance Auditor, Internal Audit, ACCA, AIA, ACA, CCAB, AAT Qualified, Corporate Auditor, Company Auditor, Fraud Auditor, Compliance Auditor, Compliance may also be considered for this role.
Ydych chi am gael effaith gadarnhaol ar wella gwasanaethau cyhoeddus yng Nghymru a gwneud i arian cyhoeddus gyfrif?
Mae gan Swyddfa Archwilio Cymru (SAC) swyddi ar gael fel Aelod o'r Tîm Archwilio Ariannol (FA1). Dwy swydd dros dro am wyth mis, o fewn y cronfeydd amaethyddol Ewropeaidd.
Y cyflog yw: FA1 £30,904- £36,657 (Band Cyflog 3, yn dechrau ar waelod y band). Mae'r swyddi yn cynnwys lwfans teithio, sef £3,350 ar hyn o bryd, yn amodol ar fodloni meini prawf y cynllun teithio.
I gael rhagor o wybodaeth am y swydd hon a sut i wneud cais, defnyddiwch y ddolen ganlynol i fynd i'r dudalen wefan Swyddfa Archwilio Cymru.