Manager of Residential Care Home
Manager required in a residential care home, qualifications and experienced preferred. Salary is between £25,000-£30,000 annually. A clean driving license is essential.
- Lead the staff in delivering excellent care to patients and offering quality support to the staff
- Ensure that each staff is properly certified and abides by the standards for care established by our organisation and under the law
- Create new policies and update existing policies to help improve the level of care for each patient
- Implement quality improvement programmes designed to help us deliver the highest possible levels of service
- Ensure that all patient care plans have the documentation necessary to provide the proper type of care