Health Care Assistants - St Austell
Are you looking for an exciting new role as a Health Care Assistant?
We are recruiting for reliable and committed Health Care Assistants and Support workers in the St Austell/Lostwithiel/Par areas. Part time and full time hours, day and night shifts are available. All levels of experience considered and very flexible hours!
The work varies from residential & nursing homes, domiciliary care, day centres, and 1:1 home support.
You will need to be committed to providing high quality care and have strong interpersonal skills and empathy towards our clients, be a team player and able to work using your own initiative. You will need to be compassionate and have a genuine interest in the well-being of vulnerable people.
The pay rates range from £8.21 - £12.00 per hour. You pick and choose your days and hours, that's the flexibility of working with a recruitment agency!
Essentially you will need:
• 1 years’ experience working within care (Essential)
• Training in safeguarding and manual handling (Preferable - will need evidence – training can be provided)
• Enhanced DBS check (Preferable – we can process)
• Full UK Driver’s license and own transport (Preferable)
• Mileage paid by some clients
• Flexibility around the hours you can work
• Weekly pay
• Gaining experience in different care environments.
To find out more about the exciting opportunities within this group, please apply now by attaching your CV or email Sian on email@example.com