Sales Advisor – Property (Part Time)
Sales Advisor – Property (Part Time)
Wincanton, Somerset (office/field based, covering sites across the South-West)
Are you a talented sales and customer service professional? Ready to progress your career into the property sector with the leading house builder in the South West? If so, this Sales Advisor role is what you’ve been waiting for.
With a rich history dating back to 1923, Cavanna Homes is the South West’s largest independent house builder. Now run by the third generation of Cavannas, we construct beautiful new homes that customers love.
We’re now looking for a Sales Advisor to join us on a part time basis and initially work on our Wincanton site.
- Salary of £24,300 pro rata plus Commission (OTE £32,000 pro rata)
- Commission opportunities
- Fuel allowance for business travel between sites
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family-owned business with a reputation for achieving high standards whilst maintaining a safe and friendly work environment.
You’ll discover that we are an ambitious, customer-focused company with a history of success and a bright future ahead of us. What’s more, we’re committed to developing and retaining the best and will support you with training and structured development.
So, if you are eager to join the best in the business and share our commitment to excellence in everything we do, this is the role for you.
As a Sales Advisor, you will be creating and closing sales of Cavanna Homes properties working from our offices in Wincanton and throughout the South West at our new build sites.
Working hard to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction, you’ll support the sales process through legal competition and the successful close.
You’ll be working from already generated sales leads and taking part in a variety of activities including sales and marketing, project work, brand and image enhancement, and self-development.
Specifically, you will:
- Work from show homes and sales offices, ensuring they are perfectly presented
- Qualify potential purchasers
- Develop and maintain your knowledge of the benefits and selling points of each development
- Assist and support potential home owners in their decision to buy a Cavanna home
- Manage the sales process and enhance the customer journey
- Provide support, advice and assistance to Project Teams
- Ensure customer expectations are met every time
- Promote the Cavanna brand and image
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions and conduct yourself in a professional manner
To be considered as a Sales Advisor, you will need:
- Sales and customer service experience
- Project and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to influence, persuade and negotiate
- A full, valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Other organisations may call this role Sales Executive, Sales Rep, Business Development Executive, BDE, Property Sales Advisor, Housing Sales Advisor, Home Development Sales Advisor, or Development Sales Executive.
This is a part time role working two days per week.
Webrecruit and Cavanna Homes are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next career challenge as a Sales Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.