Customer Service Administrator / Customer Service Executive
Job Title: Customer Service Office Administrator
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (08:00-17:00)
This well-established privately owned company has an enviable reputation for providing top quality customer service to its broad range of commercial customers within both the private and public sectors. Experiencing continuous growth the company now wishes to appoint a bright and friendly person, with a flexible manner and working style, to join its small Customer Service Department.
- Responsibilities will include data entry, telephone and email liaison with customers to provide information and respond to enquiries efficiently within their KPI parameters
- A diplomatic approach and problem solving attitude to concerns and requests is essential as well as prioritising workload
- Support the Field Sales Account Managers with their general administration
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent telephone manner together with good communication capabilities
- Ability to process orders and input information onto the company's computer system
- Proficient keyboard skills will be required together with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a similar role, however, training will be provided if necessary
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job title of; Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Retail Customer Service, Luxury Customer Service, High-End Retail Customer Service, Retail Customer Support, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Aid, Customer Support Advisor, Customer Services Officer and Client Services Support may also be considered for this role.