Snuggles Nursery Bodmin is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Nursery Manager to lead an established team in our busy nursery.
The successful candidate will need a robust knowledge of the EYFS, strong organisational and interpersonal skills. You must be highly motivated, have a positive attitude towards working with children and be ready to lead and manage the team of staff.
You will be responsible for the overall day to day operation of the nursery. You must have experience in dealing with external agencies and a thorough understanding of welfare requirements and how these are put into practice.
You will need to demonstrate high quality practice, marketing, safeguarding of the children and client satisfaction.
You will need:
- Ideally minimum Level 5 early years qualification or equivalent although for an exceptional candidate we would accept a level 3 EY qualification
- experience working in a managerial role for a minimum of 2 years
- excellent and in depth knowledge of the E.Y.F.S.
- 1st rate organisational skills
- have the ability to develop highly professional working relationships with relevant outside bodies and agencies
- Ensure that the nursery's operations are compliant and kept up to date with OFSTED requirements and all legislative requirements
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate a team
- Excellent communication skills
- An enthusiastic and positive approach
- Familiar with parent invoicing
- We offer a very competitive benefits package that also includes an auto enrolment pension, ongoing training and career development, discounted childcare, excellent rate of pay
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and a minimum of two references.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £28,000.00 per year dependent on experience