Land Development Manager
- Full Time
Land Development Manager
Castleford, West Yorkshire (office/field based, with frequent travel throughout the North West, Midlands and Yorkshire)
If you have a background in construction, property development, town planning or housing, this is a brilliant opportunity to progress your career as a Land Development Manager with a well-established organisation.
Our client is a successful and fast-growing provider of property and construction services to customers across a variety of industries, including the commercial, public and transport sectors.
They are now looking for a Land Development Manager to join their team in Castleford and support the success of a range of projects.
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Life assurance
- 25 days’ holiday
Our client strives to create a great work environment and puts people at the heart of everything they do. They believe in recruiting and retaining the best, promoting equality and diversity and hiring talent from the communities in which they work.
Every employee is supported to enhance their expertise, pursue their professional ambitions and make a positive contribution to the business.
So, if you’re looking for the opportunity to challenge yourself and think you’d thrive in this team-oriented culture, our client wants to hear from you.
As the Land Development Manager, you’ll oversee the pre-construction phases of our client’s land development projects.
In this important role, you’ll manage all legal, design and planning issues and work closely with the Estimating, Mobilisation and Construction Teams to ensure the success of projects.
Specifically, you will:
- Work with land agents and appoint legal advisors to negotiate and agree land contracts
- Network with new and existing customers to identify potential opportunities
- Liaise with customers and their agents to negotiate and agree building contracts
- Appoint and oversee consultant teams
- Collate supporting information for the planning process
- Ensure any issues are swiftly resolved
To be considered, you will need:
- Experience in a development role within the construction, property development or housing industry, or within a local authority planning department
- Strong IT skills with a proficiency in MS Office applications
- The willingness and ability to travel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A great eye for detail
- The ability to build productive relationships with stakeholders
Other companies may call this role Land Development Project Manager, Land Development Programme Manager, Pre-Construction Project Manager, Construction Project Manager, Construction Development Manager or Housing Development Manager.
For the right candidate, flexible/part time working will be considered. This role could also be based in Dukinfield.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next step as a Land Development Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.