Web Designer / UX Designer / Graphic Designer /Digital Designer
Job Title: Web Designer / UX Designer
Location: Letchworth Garden City (SG6 1GJ)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000, depending on experience
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Strong growth in the past year means that they are on the hunt for an innovative and enthusiastic Web designer. In this role, you'll be integral in improving the usability of their websites and communications, with an emphasis on improving customer experiences and increasing conversion rates.
You will utilise their existing advanced customer tracking software to define potential opportunities for improvement and take charge of implementing these changes across the company's multi-brand portfolio.
You'll be part of a small and agile team with your own tasks and projects, with opportunities for professional growth and development.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Demonstrable experience of frontend web technologies mainly HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Ability to work with graphic (i. Photoshop) and DFP (i. Indesign) software
- A strong interest in UX design
- The ability to creatively solve problems both independently and in cross-department projects
As a potential candidate, what would they like to see in you?
- To be confident in taking ownership of a task, but to also collaborate well with other members of the team
- To have a passion to learn about the latest web/UX design best practices, and to then put them into practice
- To see your role as a hobby you get paid for, rather than just another job
Bonus points for:
- A portfolio showcasing experience with integrated desktop and mobile web experiences
- Experience in other programming languages, in particular PHP
- A good understanding and ideally experience of implementing UX principles
- Bonus Scheme
- Gym Membership and more
Please note they do not use a CMS, if your only experience is with Magento or similar this role is likely not for you
The position will be based from their Letchworth Garden City office. They also have offices in the City, Gibraltar and Southend.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Graphic Designer, User Experience Developer, Web Developer, Web Designer, Digital Designer, Graphical Designer, Adobe Designer, Digital Design Executive, Marketing Development, Website Designer, Website Design, App Designer, Application Designer, Commercial Experience, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Web Development, Animation, App Development, UX Designer, User Experience Design Executive, UI Developer, User Interface Designer, UX Developer, Visual Designer, UX Optimisation Manager, Digital Product Owner, Front End Web Developer, Software Development, Web Engineer, HTML, CSS, WordPress, Front End Developer, Web Design may also be considered for this role.