Finance Support Analyst
11155 - Finance Support Analyst Job Spec
Working exclusively with Paul Mitchell Associates, our Client, an established & highly successful company based in Northamptonshire, is seeking to recruit an experienced Finance Support Analyst on a full-time permanent basis to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible providing Client support and delivering an exceptional level of customer service for a significant number of highly respected organisations across the UK. Working with an existing team of analysts, you would be working to deliver application support to new & existing Clients with an emphasis on finance. Accordingly, a background in finance / accountancy is essential and you will need to demonstrate a passion for delivering an excellent Client experience with a desire to learn.
The company is based in Northamptonshire… however, the role would be largely working from home with occasional visits to Head Office and Clients. This is a newly created position representing an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark.
- Provide all-round financial application support for Clients using the Company's systems,
- Managing & monitoring Client requests, ensuring all are kept up to date throughout,
- Dealing with 'How To' queries & functional issues right through to complex problems,
- Recognising & identifying repetitive issues (trends, bugs, escalation etc) for further investigation & resolution,
- Carry out troubleshooting, diagnosis & support Clients throughout / resolve requests or triage to relevant teams or 3rd party suppliers,
- Updating Support Forums,
- Providing adhoc training for Clients,
- Training new & existing team members,
- Maintaining and creating documentation.
Reporting to: Head of Service & Operations
- Previous accountancy experience (circa 5 years +), terminology & finance
- Proof of exceptional customer service experience working in a Service Desk / Helpdesk / Support environment,
- Ability to diagnose, investigate & resolve issues / appreciation of incident management,
- Be self-motivated with the desire to learn, assertive & possess initiative,
- Be proactive in learning the software and finance solutions offered,
- Be highly organised managing multiple workloads & capable of working to deadlines,
- Systems: broad knowledge of accounting packages & cloud-based systems.
- Qualified accountant, part-qualified accountant or proven QBE,
- Experience of application support,
- Experience working within finance in the education sector,
- Possess excellent communication skills… speaking to Clients and to those in Financial / Accountancy roles (i. Bursar),
- Be willing & able to travel on an adhoc basis to support Clients.
In return, our Client offers a superb opportunity to work within an exciting growing organisation with a relaxed yet professional working environment:
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time Mon-Fri (37 PW)
- Opportunity for flexible remote working / working from hom
- Holiday 25 Days + STAT (rising to max. 30 Days + STAT in line with service)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service (3x basic salary)
- Allocated time for training & professional development
- Requisite tech will be provided
- Free parking at Head Office
- Casual Dress Policy
If you're interested & believe you're suitable for this opportunity,
please apply online or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11155) on 0116 254 9404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.