Senior ERP Architect/Product Development
Job Title: Senior ERP Architect/Product Development
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000
Work pattern: 5 days a week
Employer: Creative Artists Agency UK Limited
Number of positions: 1
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world’s leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, we represent many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provide a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
We are seeking Senior ERP Architect who will be responsible for architectural design and development of talent and entertainment agency financial applications running on the Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations ERP system.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- work collaboratively with business analysts, developers and your customers to design, maintain, and deliver our talent agency finance software infrastructure and tools;
- use your software design and architecture skills in an agile environment to design and develop finance software running inside Dynamics 365 using extensions. You’ll bring your experience with talent agency financial procedures and operations to properly design customisations, ensuring quality and performance;
- working with the team to break down functional requirements into technical designs and development tasks that the development team will execute to completion either individually or with you;
- hands-on responsibility designing and supervising application upgrades, implementations, and other support projects;
- create external application interfaces to the ERP systems, using standard interfacing tools like Data Management and design and build application lifecycle tools and process – including custom telemetry, and build/test automation;
Candidate must have:
- a minimum of 10 years’ experience mastering X++, C# and SSRS to build and maintain software in an AX/D365 production environment. You should have demonstrated mastery of AX data structures, as well as Workflow and BI components and most importantly, the AX Finance module;
- experience with the Dynamics 365 platform from AX 2009, through AX 2012, and now D365;
- demonstrated experience and leadership responsibility for designing and executing platform upgrades between major AX versions;
- a minimum of five years’ experience in advance software development on the Dynamics AX 2012 (or later) platform and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations;
- a minimum of five years of development and operational experience with SQL Server in a production environment;
- experience with talent agency financial conventions and operations – a minimum of five years of experience working on accounting procedures and payment workflows involving entertainment industry buyers, clients, “loan outs”, manager and attorney third-party obligations, and participation statements;
- demonstrated experience with trust accounting policies and procedures as applied to handling talent agency client payments;
- demonstrated experience using agile software engineering techniques and/or methodologies to develop and deliver complex designs;
- extensive experience implementing build/test automation for D365;
- a passion for and experience shipping and maintaining production software products to business users;
- strong verbal, written, analytical, and visual presentation skills;
- an interest in working in an environment where attention to detail, solving problems, flexibility, simplicity, quality, and moving quickly are highly prized.
Creative Artists Agency UK Limited is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunities and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy and maternity or any other legally-recognised protected basis under UK law.
Applications to be made through click apply
Closing date for applications is 17 June 2019.