PA / Secretary
PA/Secretary Full time (35 hours per week) permanent vacancy
Were looking for an enthusiastic, capable PA/Secretary to join us. You will assist one of our Partners and their team with a wide variety of secretarial and administrative duties, including contact with clients.
Can you work efficiently, as part of a team as well as independently? Do you have great communication and organisational skills? Then you could be the one we are looking for. Ideally, you will have:
- Strong PA/Secretarial experience within a professional office environment, such as an accountancy or law firm and have a minimum of 3 years experience in such a role
- Excellent computer skills and be familiar with outlook, word, excel and have worked with a virtual filing system
- Good verbal and written English skills
- A can do, positive approach and have a flexible attitude to cope with the variety of duties
- Excellent organisation, communication, time management, interpersonal skills and be able to work to tight deadlines
- A proactive approach to problem solving, be discreet and respect confidentiality at all times
A competitive salary package and an excellent range of benefits, including good holidays, pension, life assurance and flexitime is on offer.
Interested? Please email me, email@example.com and tell me why you think youre ideal for the role, including your current salary and attaching your CV.
I look forward to hearing from you before the 14th June 2019
Bates Weston is an equal opportunities employer