New Client Team Enquiries Assistant / Team Enquiries Advisor
Job Title: New Client Team Enquiries Assistant
Location: Northenden, Manchester
Salary: £19000 basic + Commission (OTE £21,000)
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Working at the firm is not just a job, it's a career. The work they do improves people's lives, and this is what will inevitably give you immense job satisfaction. If you would like to go home on an evening, proud of the work you have done, then this is the place for you.
The firm continues to make a difference to the communities in which they live and work. They support their people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through offering time and money to the charities they love. This is done by getting involved in various charitable activities like the Legal walk, Baking, Cycling and regular dress down days.
Their clients are at the heart of everything they do. Whether it's face to face, over the phone or online, they aim to go beyond their clients' expectations by offering them a first-class experience; and committing to delivering the best possible service. They genuinely want to make a difference to the lives of their clients.
Their employees are their most important asset and at the firm they rate skill and ability above all else. They are committed to diversity and inclusion in creating an environment that respects, values and celebrates individual differences; they therefore encourage applications from all.
They prefer people from a customer service background either from retail, call centre or hospitality; with the ability to build solid relationships from initial enquiries to retention.
The start date for this role is in July 2019, applicants must be available to commence fulltime employment then.
- Responsible for client experience from first contact until signed up and the file transferred to solicitor. The ability to build strong relationships with clients and therefore obtain commitment as a client is paramount.
- Calling prospective clients as soon as possible within required service standards
- Obtaining all relevant details of a prospective client's claim to allow the claim to be assessed
- Presenting key information to management, in a concise manner
- Maintaining client files and diary tasks using the firm's case management system
- Working within a team, providing cross-cover when necessary to ensure excellent client service
- Full legal training will be given
- Experience of handling customer/client enquires on either the telephone or face to face
- Strong influencing, negotiating and objection handling skills
- Ability to present relevant information to management in a concise manner
- Proficiency in handling multiple enquiries and managing own time to ensure all enquiries fully pursued
- A background within service handling for example financial services, claims management or other professional backgrounds an advantage
Early Shift: 08 - 16 (1 hour lunch)
Middle Shift: 09:30 - 18 (1 hour lunch)
Late Shift: 13 - 21 (30 minutes lunch)
Saturday - Sunday: 10 - 18 (1 hour lunch)
Bank Holidays: 10 - 18(1 hour lunch)
You will work a 3 week pattern on an early, middle and late shift as dictated by your roster and one weekend in seven weeks.
There will also be a smart phone rota, where one member of the team will take home a smart phone and answer any calls outside of office hours until 10pm. It is expected that this will be, one night every fortnight. A bonus will be payable on this night.
The company always endeavour to recruit and retain the best staff around. To do so they offer competitive remuneration packages, ongoing training and development opportunities and a wide variety of interesting and challenging work. Additionally, they also offer the following incentives:
- Competitive Salary of £19000 including (Evening and weekend allowance) plus commission (OTE £21000)
- 23 days per year. Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. Any bank holidays worked will be awarded with 1 back
- 3 holiday buy backs per year after 1 year of service
- Private medical insurance available after 2 years' service
- Death in Service - 2 x salary based on annual salary only - eligibility commences when you join the company
- Active social committee, firm pays for trips to e. Bowling, Chester Races, Christmas party, Summer Barbecue
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives like weekly boot camp, football and netball
- Regular charitable activities to support the community
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24 hour helpline, Legal info and CBT - available immediately
- Free fruit delivered twice a week
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Enquiries Assistant, Technical Support Assistant, Enquiries Advisor, Front of House Assistant, Enquiries Executive, Team Enquiries Advisor, Client Team Enquiries Assistant, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services Officer will also be considered for this role.