Data and Content Publishing Manager
Our client, a publisher in West London, is looking for a Data and Content Publishing Manager to join their team. This is a leadership position, and you will have previous experience of working with content and metadata.
Please note this is 6 - 8 month contract position that is due to start at the end of June / early July.
Data and Content Publishing Manager Key duties:
- Lead the delivery of data quality, enrichment and editorial services activities
- Ensure routine maintenance is organised to ensure information integrity
- Develop subject matter expertise
- Work closely with internal teams to support the successful delivery of content
- Lead and manage a high performing team and build key stakeholder relationships
- Create and apply policies to ensure effective data management
Data and Content Publishing Manager Experience / skills required:
- Proven knowledge and experience of XML
- Previous experience of defining and / or working with content, metadata, processes, systems and policies
- Experience managing metadata records and of running a data team
- Delivery focused and results driven
- An interest in learning and trialling new approaches
- Excellent communication skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.