Customer Research Officer - FTC - Salary of GBP30k - GBP36k
Customer Research Officer - FTC until December 2019 - Salary of GBP30,000 - GBP36,000
Our client, a leading business based in Poole are currently looking to recruit a Customer Research Officer to join their team on a Fixed Term Contract until December 2019. You will manage, undertake and provide quality assured, accurate and effective social and market research and measurement projects.
- Discuss, negotiate, scope and agree a range of quantitative measurement and research briefs to understand and monitor the customer and supporter experience.
- Manage, design, undertake, analyse and insight, meeting the requirements of clients, service standards and timescales agreed, and ensuring on-going client satisfaction.
- Manage, develop and deliver customer, staff and volunteer surveys, customer panels and focus groups, working effectively with research agencies and participants.
- Tender, commission and project manage any measurement and research projects conducted by external agencies.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for customer measurement and research.
- Effectively build and manage successful relationships with current and potential measurement and research clients and stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Excel.
- Proven knowledge of and experience in customer management across multiple teams and touchpoints, conducting multiple quantitative and qualitative research projects.
- Experience of managing multiple projects for multiple clients / stakeholders.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
If you are interested in the Customer Research Office role or would like more information, please submit a copy of your CV.