Are you a driven and established Operations Manager looking to get out of the corporate world and into the health and wellbeing sector? Are you looking to be in a role that gives you the opportunity to deliver joy to many? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
Offering an escape from the daily grind, Sadhana Yoga & Wellbeing is a forward-thinking studio that is a space for inner joy, in which the world can be left behind. They are now looking for an Operations Manager to join their team and make a real difference to their student’s experience.
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Performance related bonus
- Holiday Pay
This is an incredible opportunity to embody Sadhana’s mission, vision and core values that focus on people having healthier and longer life through the teachings of yoga and Wellbeing activities.
You will be cocooned in an environment that promotes love, compassion, discipline, hard work and fun; this level of support will help you feel fulfilled, every day.
As the Operations Manager for Sadhana Yoga and Wellbeing, you will deliver inspirational leadership to help promote an engaging, energising and empowering journey for our students.
With a strong work ethic, you will support the delivery of our mission, vision and core values through the delivery of our classes, spaces and experience.
Additionally, you will:
- Manage all operational aspects of the business, ensuring efficiencies and excellence are maintained and delivered every day
- Ensure all accounts receivable and payable are tracked, as well as processed and paid in a timely manner to ensure effective relationships with suppliers
- Be responsible for payroll, ensuring all instructors and staff are paid accurately and on time
- Act as a central conduit of communication for the day to day running of the business
- Measure and report on how the business itself is being run, with an eye for detail and continuous improvement in your efforts
- Collaborate with stakeholders maintaining Sadhana’s important place in our community
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and experienced Operations Manager to consolidate and expand on our successes, equally offering the chance for self-growth and progression.
To be considered, you will need:
- Demonstrable operations management experience, ideally within the Wellbeing sector
- Solid people management and engagement skills to foster a positive culture
- The ability to think about the ‘big picture’, as well as the will to ‘roll your sleeves up’ and get stuck in
- Excellent organisational skills, with a focus on running successful facilities
- Keen eye for detail to help interpret data and drive improvements off the back of this
If this sounds like the perfect next step in your career as an Operations Manager, we want to hear from you! Make sure to apply for the role of Operations Manager today via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Health Club Manager, Gym Manager, Leisure Club Manager, Members Club Manager, Sports Centre Manager, or Spa Manager.