Stories and Content Officer
Stories & Content Officer - Central London - up to GBP29,000 PA
Do you have a background in journalism, PR and content creation?
Are you passionate about storytelling, particularly within the charity sector?
Would you like to join a fantastic charity in a newly created role, leading on story and case study content?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, this role could be perfect for you!
I am looking for an accomplished writer with a passion for storytelling to join this amazing and vital health charity. Your work would give a voice to beneficiaries and supporters of the organisation, further growing the support and impact that the charity has.
What's great about this organisation?
- 25 days annual leave with buy/sell holiday days
- Flexible and balanced work culture
- Great social atmosphere
- Enhanced maternity scheme
- Easily accessible central London location
- Strong career development
In this role you will be responsible for???
- Leading on producing stories and case studies relating to the work of the organisation
- Simplifying often complex medical and health related content into easily digestible and engaging pieces
- Implementing the more research focused communications approach of the charity
- Working alongside the PR Manager to identify news opportunities within stories in order to generate publicity
- Raising the profile of the charity and their research through creative storytelling
- Working collaboratively with the wider marketing team, adhering to house style and maximising all communications and marketing opportunities
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have???
- A love of writing!
- Experience working in a PR/press team or a background in journalism
- Strong research skills
- The ability to write creatively and produce engaging content
- An interest in the charity sector, particularly health
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Email:ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.