General Insurance Expert
GENERAL INSURANCE EXPERT
You will be required to:
- Build professional relationships with existing and potential customers to encourage brand loyalty and improve retention opportunity.
- Deliver exceptional service to customers through intelligent selling by matching customer needs to our relevant products and services
- Take personal responsibility for delivering quality, sales & service targets, through focused inbound and outbound telephony campaigns.
- Take personal accountability for each customer you interact with and ensure queries are resolved at first point of contact where possible.
- Ensure all customer interactions and activities adhere to internal standards and external regulatory requirements.
Skills Knowledge and Experience required:
- Proven & documented success in a background of sales & providing high levels of customer service; Knowledge of general insurance is preferable.
- Proven ability to deal with customers over the telephone in a confident and professional manner.
- Proven ability to handle and work through customer objections.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills whilst ensuring customer empathy and understanding of customer requirements.
- Ambition and determination to succeed whilst ensuring the customer receives an excellence of customer experience.
- Positive, self motivated and able to work on own initiative and deal with simultaneous activities.
- Ability to work in a team environment and share best customer practice with team colleagues to ensure the goals of the team are achieved as well as individual goals and targets.