Quality Assurance Supervisor, Hull, Food Manufacturing
The Company is a manufacturer of croutons and bread based snacks delivering to blue chip companies world wide. In order to strengthen their existing teams they are looking to recruit a QA Supervisor.
- Carry out incoming quality checks on packaging, and raw materials.
- Monitor and carry out verification checks on product quality throughout production, packing and warehouse.
- Monitor glass / brittle materials and perform other internal audits as required.
- Ensure production/packing records completed properly & collate with QC records.
- Verification of CCPs and verification signature when records complete.
- Assist with issues & resolution/investigation (foreign bodies, hold stock etc.).
- Guidance of factory personnel to improve quality, reduce risks etc.
- Ensure legality and safety of product is maintained throughout production, packing and warehouse operations and factory hygiene standards maintained.
- Ensure procedures followed & inform of changes required where applicable.
- Ensure lab equip/chemicals used properly & checks being performed.
- Issue non-conformances (both internal & supplier) where necessary.
- Lead daily taste panel as required and undertake any follow up requirements.
- Assist in other quality and technical functions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- An understanding of food safety and QA procedures is essential.
- A self-motivated individual who is capable of working to the highest standards with minimum supervision.
- An understanding of HACCP and allergen procedures is essential for this role.
- Able to contribute to the development of Company product standards, so an awareness of this is required.
- Good communicator and possess excellent organisational skills as you would be expected to manage a busy workload.
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment and comprehensive understanding of GMP
Working Hours: 40 hours p/w - 06:00 - 14:00, 14:00 - 22:00, 22:00 - 06:00 and 08:00 - 16:00 (lab) rotating , Monday - Friday
Salary: £10.26 p/h + £520 p/a supervisory enhancement
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: QA Manager, Quality, Production, Quality Controller, Quality Assurance Supervisor, QA Technician, Assistant, QA Controller, Technical Supervisor, Quality Supervisor, Quality Team Leader, FMCG, Food, Drink, Production, Manufacturing,
Apply for QA Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly