Client Operations Manager
Client Operations Manager
The Client Operations Manager will support the Regional Sales and Delivery teams, being responsible for the accurate and efficient set-up of opportunities within the ORBIT system and the implementation of delivery programmes conducted at the client premises. With a high level of client contact, the Client Operations Manager will be responsible for driving the continuity of our relationship with clients and in building strong business partnerships ensuring our clients receive industry leading customer service at all times. The Client Operations Manager will attend project scoping meetings, continually update key stakeholders at every step of the project and provide reporting requirements either on a quarterly basis or by projects. Working within our Sales function, the Client Operations Manager will support in identifying opportunities for enhanced client satisfaction and the expansion of business development efforts.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
Sales and Operations Collaboration
- Provide effective and pro-active 1st level service to clients to support in retaining and expanding account relationships
- Build and develop internal stakeholder relationships, facilitating the effective working of sales teams and other regional colleagues.
- Develop credibility quickly with key account stakeholders and possess a professional/corporate image to represent my client professionally
- Accompany Client Partners to client project scoping and implementation meetings and attend internal project planning meetings. Fully understand the client brief and communicate the detail to all delivery colleagues involved.
- Monitor the effective transition of clients into and through our service provision raising issues/challenges with Client Partners and CT Team Leader/London Operations Manager.
- Attends weekly regional sales call (either in person or via phone) where required to understand upcoming pipeline and subsequent project planning required.
- Advanced Project Management with the continuous drive of my clients processes to adopt best practice in line with managing expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be an expert for all operational aspects of managing large scale career transition projects leading the planning and implementation, logistical requirements and quality control.
- Ensure that all opportunities and templates are set up correctly in orbit as per the client brief
- Liaise with the billing team where necessary to ensure BRF checks and CBRs are created pre-delivery commencing
- Support the billing team where required to ensure that purchase orders are in place, escalating to the CP and client when needed
- Maintain housekeeping of ORBIT and supporting documentation - any changes to a client process must be documented at all times to support a smooth referral and engagement process and ensure that all internal stakeholders are notified of changes relevant to perform their role correctly
- Manage and coordinate on-site delivery programmes (out of office), ensuring that delivery schedules and resources are set to meet client needs and all consultants are briefed in advance of the project with the scope of work and their invoicing requirements
- Maintain a log of all client billing for out of office projects and to utilise this information to feed into the client projections report each week and update the Out of Office activity tracker
- Check that programme prices are in line with parameters set to achieve our DSC KPIs - raising to your Operations Manager any concerns
- Confirmation of project fees and efficient resourcing of consultants to ensure optimal profitability is achieved
Reporting and MI
- Prepare, analyse and present client reports for use by CPs and COMs in client QPR and APR meetings
- Review trends and themes and proactively share findings or concerns with key internal stakeholders - e.g. Engagement and CPs
- Build and prepare client specific reports that are needed for weekly or monthly MI feeds to clients
- Participate as appropriate in partner reviews and sales presentations to key prospects and established customers
Personal Attributes, Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Passionate about customer service and enjoys client contact
- Advanced Project Management skills
- Proactive self-starter
- Well-developed analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and issues at an early stage
- Clear and positive communicator
- Doesn't shy from difficult situations and remains accountable
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to collaborate
- Excellent IT skills and good knowledge of key CRM systems
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy