Office Manager / Executive Assistant / Senior PA / Admin
Job Title: Office Manager / Executive Assistant
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 + Pension, 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays) and free onsite parking
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday - Friday, 0830-1730
The Company is a relationship-focused electrical wholesaler - they take great pride in going the extra mile, to get an extra smile. They have a fun, entrepreneurial philosophy running throughout the whole organisation, and have developed strong systems which get the job done reliably and efficiently.
The Company is looking for an Office Manager / Executive Assistant to join the team in their Bristol office. You will be supporting and working with the Managing Director and Operations Manager, organising the flow of work and information throughout the business. An early project will be to identify the key processes and build them into a functional operations manual. You will also be drafted straight into the Management Team, as the Company embarks on their next phase of growth and development.
- Providing managerial and operational support to MD and Operations Manager
- Identify Key processes and create operations manual
- Organise the flow of important electronic and paper documents in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring these are accessible to authorised personnel when needed
- Attend and actively participate in Strategy, and Operational Meetings
- Arrange documents in an efficient and convenient manner for storage and future reference
- Arrange manager's travel schedule, such as booking flight and train tickets, hotel stays, and trip itineraries
- Oversee office management, including supplier & building management, team calendars, and in- and out-coming post
- Undertake general administrative support tasks, such as filing and document management Undertake bookkeeping and account / billing tasks, to ensure the smooth running of the business and budgets.
- Support Accounts function as and when necessary
You will need:
- Great People Skills
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- To be a natural organiser
- To have a good level of IT, Literacy, Numeracy and attention to detail
Beyond this, a candidate who is flexible and resilient and is committed, enthusiastic, and innovative is key.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Senior PA, Executive PA, Executive Assistant, Admin, Administrator, Office Admin, Business support, Business Manager, Office Supervisor, Office Manager, Admin Manager, Office Coordinator, Administration Coordinator, Executive Assistant to CEO will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Office Manager / Executive Assistant / Senior PA / Admin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly