Assistant Void Services Coordinator
Assistant Void Services Coordinator
Job type: Permanent
Following a recent internal change, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Assistant Void Services Coordinator to join our busy Voids Team.
It is a permanent full-time role, working 37 hours per week, based in our modern head office in Birkenhead. The office is easily accessible from most transport links with just a short walk from Hamilton Square train station and local bus routes. Free parking is provided to staff either on site or nearby.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Void Services Coordinator:
- To identify and monitor the integrity of information and deliver solutions where appropriate.
- To co-ordinate, plan and deliver the void maintenance service on behalf of Building Services and the Asset Management Team.
- To deputise for Void Maintenance Services Coordinator.
- To assist in the Management and supervision of all Void Administration tasks ensuring that all day to day requirements of the role are delivered and adequate support is provided for the void process.
- To support the Senior Void Repair Manager in the delivery of the void maintenance service through the provision of relevant data, information and feedback, co-ordinating the delivery of void maintenance services and ensuring consultants/contractors deliver to agreed service level agreements.
- To assist with enquires relating to the provision of void maintenance services, ensuring that enquires are dealt with in an effective, timely and customer focused manner.
- To support, appoint and raise work instructions to Void Repair Managers in the provision of void maintenance services.
- Plan and co-ordinate the void maintenance function of Building Services and the Asset Management Team to ensure that all void maintenance works are completed effectively and efficiently in a manner that customer's desire. Regularly review performance to ensure Value for Money is provided. Programmes of work are managed and performance against plans reported upon, highlight progress against timescales and budget costs.
- Investigate, resolve and analyse information to comply with the Magenta Living's complaints policy as necessary and required.
- To foster working relationships within and across departments and with external partners. To work across the organisation to identify the most appropriate sources of asset management information and constantly monitor the integrity of this information.
- To co-ordinate the void maintenance repairs and appointments process in line with departmental procedures ensuring that all appointments and work packages are scheduled in accordance with project planner and DRS requirements and proactively monitor all work packages and amend in an efficient manner as required.
- To liaise with internal departments, customers and tenants in the planning of void maintenance appointments and works, ensuring that their requirements are accounted for.
- To liaise with trade technicians and Building services management in the co-ordination of void maintenance works and to modify diary entries to ensure that all void maintenance works is managed in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Requirements of the Assistant Void Services Coordinator:
- Experience of working as part of an operational management team comprising of a technical and non-technical member.
- Experience of working with external key stake holders and partners such as housing management, consultants and contractors.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of working within a frontline customer focused and performance driven environment.
- Experience of working within a social housing maintenance environment.
- Experience of working with a planning tool i.e. (project planner, opti time and drs)
- Holder of a customer service orientated qualification.
- Minimum GCSE Standard English and Maths.
- Level 2 Numeracy and Literacy.
Benefits of becoming the Assistant Void Services Coordinator:
- 25 days annual leave entitlement (full-time equivalent, pro rata for part-time employees)
- Flexible Benefits
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Professional Membership Fees
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Talent Management Programmes and e-learning access
- Wellbeing and Employee Engagement initiatives
- Free parking at either our head office or main depot
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Assistant Void Services Coordinator, then please apply now!