Are you a competitive team player who knows his way around people?
Can you smash through the sales targets to show the world what you’re made of?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
In today’s world, compliance is often an elephant in the room, so we exist to make people face it, understand it, embrace it and love it.
Who are we?
The Navitas Group is a single destination for all health & safety requirements. We pride ourselves on making compliance simple through our own user-friendly software, innovative hardware we manufacture, engaging online training and consultancy services by our qualified Environmental Health Officers.
What’s the role?
The successful candidate will report to the Commercial Director and be responsible for new business development within the foodservice and hospitality industries. You will be selling all four services which are: health & safety consultancy, digital food safety, compliance software and online training.
What will you do?
· Generate and nurture new leads so they develop to an opportunity
· Convert opportunities in to sales
· Be the first point of contact for any incoming enquiries
What do you need?
· Foodservice/Hospitality, Health & Safety or Online Training sales experience is essential
· Computer literacy
· Excellent communication skills
· Competitive team player
· Ambition to smash through the targets
· Unforgettable networking skills
· You’ll get to be a part of a fun and ambitious team
· Competitive basic salary and rewarding bonus structure
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Company car or car allowance, company laptop and mobile
Sounds good? Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly