Territory Manager - North and Scotland
Exciting Opportunity to be a part of the Field Engineering Team we are looking for an experienced Territory Manager.
The Territory Manager will be accountable for the end to end service delivery of Field Services within a specific geographic territory.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for the overall delivery of services to our customers through effective management of Engineer resource.
Responsibilities will also include the performance of maintenance service provision, delivery against Service Level Agreements, continually improved service delivery and cost management and improvements.
Who We Are - Diebold Nixdorf - Customer Focus - Operational Excellence - Culture and Talent
Find your future here!
Join our team of inventors, problem solvers and future-focused thinkers to be a part of building solutions that bridge the physical and digital worlds.
24,000 employees globally, 900 in the UK, trading in 130 countries with a revenue of $4.6 billion. 10 million+ service calls each year, 2 million+ installed POS and ATMS. Partners to most of the top 25 retailers and top 100 banks.
What We Do - Diebold Nixdorf is changing the future of how people interact with financial institutions and retailers. We bring together the best in services-led, software-enabled expertise and innovation.
We Automate, Digitize and Transform the Way People Bank and Shop.
DN Vynamic Software - The industry's first end-to-end connected commerce portfolio.
DN AllConnect Services - Your Team, Powered by Ours.
ATM as a Service - The global "as a Service" market is set to grow by 38% by 2020 - a tailor-made solution that optimizes your self-service fleet.
- Work closely with all service functions in a matrix management structure to deliver and exceed operational and commercial targets and deliver industry leading service to our customers.
- To ensure all support and maintenance services within a defined territory are delivered to the required performance standards and contractual obligations.
- To proactively participate in the management of Field Operations to achieve overall targets.
- To act as the Manager for support and maintenance service delivery within a defined territory and the wider geographic area outside normal working hours, on a rota basis.
- To manage the set-up of any new support and maintenance services within a defined territory, including ensuring sufficient resource and skill levels are in place before the start of any new service and that staff are equipped and fully briefed on service requirements.
- End to end management of projects within territory, e.g. Pilots, FCOs etc.
- To ensure replacement parts are utilised only where the diagnosis proves it is essential to do so and spares are returned in a timely manner and in accordance with logistics procedures.
- To ensure all chargeable / avoidable fault calls are identified and reported.
- Work closely with the Quality and Service Improvement Team to support and develop continuous improvement for your designated employees, territory and wider business, both in terms of operational KPI improvement and cost and call reduction programs.
- Continuously analyse if available resources and skills are sufficient to meet daily business requirements and initiate necessary actions.
- To manage the attendance, productivity and performance levels of employees within territory and take remedial action to address underperformance.
- To plan and implement training plans, performance improvement plans (PIPs) or other remedial action to achieve service excellence.
- To manage process adherence of designated employees, understand process failings from employee's perspective and actively work to reduce non-compliance.
- Provide leadership to designated employees and communicate corporate and local targets and frameworks providing clear direction.
- To encourage employees to take over accountability and responsibility.
- To engage staff in territory, promoting high employee satisfaction levels.
- Facilitate one-to-one coaching and motivate designated employees to always give their best to achieve operational service excellence.
- To support the induction and orientation of new employees.
- To develop "new talents" within the company.
- To define and schedule all trainings and audits for employees and manage certifications.
- To plan available resources into a solid shift plan to cover daily business in aspects of service hours, required skills etc.
With super benefits and a competitive base salary why wouldn't you apply! If you feel that the summary above is something you could be really passionate about and also a place of work where you can make a real difference then we would like to hear from you.