5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is looking to recruit an Estate Gardener to be based in Broughton in Furness.
The Estate Gardener role includes:
- The Estates Team looks after their woodlands, parklands and private gardens.
- To be a real asset to the team, you’ll be willing to get stuck in and do whatever is necessary to ensure their grounds and gardens look lovely all year round.
- This will include using ride-on mowers, chainsaws, sprayers and other grounds equipment safely — training will be provided.
- Although not necessary, some plant knowledge will be a bonus to ensure their diverse gardens look their best.
The successful Estate Gardener will have the following skills & experience:
- You’ll take great pride in your work and want to please. Enthusiastic and disciplined in your approach, you’ll also be:
- Reliable, positive and self-motivated
- Driven by extremely high standards
- Flexible, helpful and approachable
- An effective communicator
- Given the location and the nature of the role, a driving licence is essential
This company obsess about high standards across the whole company — and their Lake District grounds and gardens are just as important as the Publishing side of their business. As a key member of their growing Estates Team, you’ll be based at Eccle Riggs Hall, a historic 40-acre estate with extensive gardens on the edge of Broughton-in-Furness.
In return you will receive:
An attractive Salary - £21,000 - £23,000 depending on experience, plus excellent benefits including free leisure and golf club membership, healthcare cash back plan and 33 days’ holiday (including 8 bank holidays)
To apply, email us your CV (and details of your current salary) with a covering letter telling us why you’re the right person for the job. Via the link. Successful candidates will be invited to Eccle Riggs in Broughton for assessment.
Closing date: Friday 31st May 2019
Apply for Estate Gardener
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly