9 Axis CNC Turner
On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit an apprenticeship trained 9 Axis CNC Turner.
TRF Technical are recruiting on behalf of a successful company based in Oldham a well-established leading engineering company manufacturing precision machined parts and CNC components who have invested heavily in the latest CNC Machine Tool Technology and processes. Due to increase of work load are looking to recruit an experienced CNC machinist to work on a rotating shift pattern.
Purpose of the Job
To set machine tools quickly and efficiently. Download programs from a central database, choose appropriate tooling and work holding, probe and prove out tooling, run through job and obtain first article inspection check. Basic editing of program to optimise speeds and feeds, correct problem areas and update where necessary. Create and prove out new program when required.
- CNC Turner able to edit programme set and operate
- Able to read and understand machine tool programmes - specifically Fanuc, Mazatrol, Siemens
- Good understanding of tooling grades, benefits of through spindle coolant and how they can impact on machine performance and cycle times
- use and interpret inspection hand tools; surface finish tester, shadow graph, height gauge, mics, verniers, thread gauges, bore plug gauges, cmm
- Be fully conversant with current, up to date machinery and technology
- Good knowledge of materials, particularly 316 stainless, duplex, nitronic, Inconel
Hours of work Monday - Friday 06.00am - 13.00pm rotating 13.00pm - 20.00pm offering an excellent hourly rate of up to GBP19 per hour.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join to join a successful company offering long term secure employment and career prospects.
To apply, in confidence, please send your CV to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix.