Our client based in Bracknell is currently recruiting for a Sponsorship Researcher to organise a range of marketing activities for the company including seminar, publication and special event sponsorship, and helping to secure exhibitors.
This is a role focused on research, event organisation, coordination and tracking, a confident phone manner would be an advantage.
• Proactively sourcing new business, and researching into organisations who may be interested in commercially supporting seminars and other events.
• Ensuring smooth management of existing sponsor relationships, and looking to develop new contacts.
• Working with other departments on the operational and administration aspects of the sponsors requirements and event delivery.
• Creating sponsorship package documentation and bespoke proposals as required.
• Excellent researching, reporting and planning skills
• An understanding of current affairs and the world of business
• Someone with an enquiring mind
• Strong time management, self-organisation and the ability to multi task
• Experience of event management would be an advantage.
Index Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".