37 hrs per week, 12 months Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £24,000 per annum + 8% pension This post is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund
Formed in 2001, The Learning Partnership for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly Ltd (LPCo) supports the delivery of services to young people, employed and unemployed adults and businesses through partnership working.
The successful candidates will:
• Provide 1:1 support to engage disadvantaged participants with multiple barriers
• Provide Advice & Guidance to clients seeking employment
• Assess participant’s needs and develop an individual tailored support package to enable participants to become more socially included
• Access specialist support within the partnership to enable participants to build confidence
• Support participants to enter training, education and /or employment.
• Proactively engage with employers
• Have an understanding of ESF programmes
• Have access to and use of a vehicle
For details on how to apply contact:
Helen Wilson-Prowse, Corporate Services Manager: email@example.com or call 01209 216136
Apply for Keyworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly