Salary Starting £21,081 + Attractive Benefits
Full Time, Permanent (Mon-Fri)
Our client is part of the global organisation, the world’s second largest manufacturer and supplier of construction and mining equipment which has proudly been providing high-quality reliable products for nearly a century. Their head office is in Tokyo, and there are 228 Companies in the Global Group, in which a total of over 59,000 people are employed.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Purchasing Assistant to join the team. Working within their Purchasing Team you will support with managing the supply of parts for their products and assist with ensuring that the production processes operate smoothly.
The duties of the role
- Issuing bills of materials and drawings;
- Preparation and updating of Department key performance indicators;
- Preparing and issuing shortage reports;
- Raising and expediting sales issue orders;
- Maintaining purchase orders;
- Liaising with the onsite Logistics Company on stock enquiries, and additional requests;
- Department administration tasks.
Their ideal candidate will have excellent Microsoft Office skills, preferably with experience of working with databases. You must be well organised and be able to communicate effectively at all levels, both inward and outward facing. You must also be educated to NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration or equivalent and have a high level of accuracy. Being able to achieve tight deadlines is essential as is the ability to prioritise your own workload.
- 26 days annual holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- On-site Company gym
- Subsidised canteen.
If you think you have what it takes to join our client, please click through to apply and review the full job description!
Key words: Purchasing / Purchase Orders / Sales Orders / Reports / Business Administration