Junior BI Analyst
Junior BI Analyst/Liverpool/T-SQL
Junior BI Analyst - Liverpool
As a result of continued success and expansion a leading global Law Firm is looking to add a Junior BI Analyst to its Health team in Liverpool. The focus of the role will be on a new case management system in their fast growing department that deals with large national healthcare clients.
Brief list of role responsibilities:
- Review current reporting processes in preparation for their update and automation
- Format data to create meaningful information for stakeholders eg via dashboards
- Utilise your skills with ETL processes, report development and Datamodelling to meet ad-hoc reporting needs
- Adhere to, and aim to better, required timescales for key report production
- Collaborate with the Health Team to measure process effectiveness and deliver improvements
- Ensure data collected within the dept is reviewed and validated to maintain integrity
- Aid in the deployment of data to the data warehouse
- Maintain focus on the creation/discovery of improved data capture, processing and analysis
- Monitor and review resulting analytics and metrics
- Perform data profiling to identify, understand and explain anomalies
- Job title: BI Analyst
- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: up to GBP25,000 - Experience dependent
- Other Benefits: 25 days leave (full time equivant), Birthday privilege day, Medical cash plan, Private medical Insurance, Life Assurance,
- Reports to: Senior Health Management Team
- Previous Experience: Prior experience from an analytical background and within a professional services business will be advantageous but not mandatory.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
A BI Analyst needs to exhibit strong analytical skills and be a capable problem solver with an eye for detail and a questioning nature which looks to understand and interpret data.
In addition, we are looking for someone with experience in:
- T-SQL and data visualisation tools (Tableau, PowerBI,Qlik etc)
- Exhibits excellent MS Office skills with a focus on MS Excel
- Is able to demonstrate clear, concise communication skills
- Has strong time management skills and can prioritise and schedule work effectively.
- An appreciation for the professional standards required of a regulated Law Firm.
- An ability to deal with all levels of seniority, as well possessing as a strong client focus
Above all you must exhibit the Firm's values of Trust, Respect, Innovation and Collaboration, and ultimately be a friendly team player.
Without question this is a leading global firm operating across a number of highly specialized sectors. It is a supportive, friendly place to work and places significant value on people with a real focus on ongoing training and career investment. They have a focus on work/life balance and collaborative working and realise the importance of having a life outside work.