Inspector - Precision Engineers
We are seeking a skilled person who has had working experience in a precision machining environment to work as Inspector, the role primarily being the Inspection on First Offs, Patrol, Final and Goods Inwards.
Identification and Reporting Non-Conforming Items
Job Package Audits
1. Working under the direction of the Cell Leader for the priorities and loading requirements.
2. Conduct Goods Inwards, First Off, In Process and Final Inspection as requested and record findings where necessary.
3. Programme and run the CMM when and if required.
4. Complete a First Article Inspection Report where necessary.
5. Ensure that the items used for verification of product are within the stated calibration period. All problems with calibrated items to be reported to the Cell Leader.
6. Identify non-conforming products, labelling items, raising the relevant documentation and assist with the disposition of the products.
7. Audit job packages, (i.e. work in progress), and feedback any errors to Cell Leader.
8. Report all breakages of inspection equipment to the Cell Leader.
9. Identify any equipment and procedures to make inspection more efficient.
10. The Company may require other duties to be carried out from time to time within the individual's capability.
Must have at least 5 years' experience in a precision machining environment, and be familiar with all types of inspection equipment.
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services who operate as an employment business. Due to the high volume of response we are not able to reply to each application but thank you for your interest in this role. By submitting your CV to us directly via a recruitment website you are allowing us to discuss the content of your CV however we will not discuss any personal contact data until such time a formal meeting has been agreed and only with your written permission.
All personal details will be stored for six years once a formal registration has been undertaken this to include a face to face meeting. No details will be shared with any third party without your permission.
Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful.