New Recruits are seeking x3 Cabinet makers for our client who manufacture bespoke furniture.
- To complete all given work tasks in scheduled time, base on provided documents such as technical drawings and work order sheets, providing skilled work in cutting, shaping, planning, gluing, assembling, etc.
- To help collect all data required to improve quality of the products and operational processes.
- Always fulfil all requests asked of you by customers, to the highest standards.
- To ensure that all Health and Safety rules and procedures are adhered to, at all times.
- To ensure a safe working environment for all employees and visitors.
- To check daily the Bespoke production area, equipment, tools and machinery.
- To ensure that work place and equipment is kept clean daily.
- Report to Bespoke Production Supervisor about any defects or faults.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ideally from a bench joinery or manufacturing background.
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment and materials common to the wooden furniture industry.
- Skills in operating on woodworking machines as; panel saw, thicknessers, planer, band saw, etc.
- Numerate and literate; to be able to read and understand technical drawings.
- An understanding of a premium brand such as Neptune.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work as a part of the team.
- Ability to adapt in a fast moving business, to be able to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
This is a temporary position that will become permanent for the right candidate.
Interviews are being held immediately