Part Time Finance Officer
- Operate the school ordering system (RM Finance), including processing online orders and arranging timely payments to suppliers
- Provide budget monitoring reports to budget holders
- Advise budget holders concerning their financial position and financial procedures
- Obtain authorisation and arrange payment of invoices for supplies and services
- Maintain financial records and undertake processes in accordance with the school's financial regulations and scheme of delegations
- Operate a Petty Cash float, including checking and payment of claims, maintenance of records, ensuring security of float, and reconciliation
- Deal with telephone enquiries, routing calls and taking messages in accordance with school procedures
- Maintain security procedures and ensure that a tidy, safe environment is always maintained
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the School Business Leader as required
- Undertake any other duties within the scope and purpose of this post as directed by the School Business Leader or the Headteacher.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. A registered Enhanced DBS check is advantageous, or you must be happy to have one processed.
Please telephone Lottie of Tina at Adecco Romford and London East.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy