Art Teacher/ Art NQT
Art Teacher, Brent - Permanent - 'Outstanding' School
Q: Are you an Art NQT still searching for your dream School for September?
Q: Are you keen to complete your NQT year in an Ofsted graded 'Outstanding' School?
If so, Clarus Education may have the perfect role for you???
*GBP100 Placement Bonus for all Teachers (NQTs) placed into Permanent Roles for Sept 2019*
- OFSTED 'OUTSTANDING'
- Bespoke NQT induction - weekly 1:1 sessions with a personal mentor, very structured & detailed programme with 100% success rates
- Longstanding history within the borough of developing Teachers into 'Outstanding' teachers
- Behaviour at Ark Academy is strong focal point for the success of the school
- Fantastic School for career progression
- Join a team of genuinely happy, friendly & welcoming staff!!
- Inspirational leadership team, headed by an established Head Teacher
- Located in Brent, North West London - Wembley
- You MUST be working towards UK QTS
- History of Good/ Outstanding placement lesson feedback
- Strong academic background with the personality to match!
- A good team-player
- Ambitious, keen to progress & grow
- Welcomes and takes on-board feedback
- Ability to confidently teach KS3, 4 & 5
- Art Teacher/ Teacher of Art - NQT - KS3-5
- Full time & Permanent School contract
- Inner London Pay: GBP30,406
- Summer pay may be available for an EXCEPTIONAL NQT!
- September 2019 start
Does this sound like the Art Teacher/ NQT vacancy you have been searching for?
To be considered for this Art Teacher vacancy, send your CV to Shevonnae at Clarus Education.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 8 hours to arrange an initial conversation.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.