We are looking for an interim Complex Caseworker to join us on a temporary basis.
What is in it for you
- Play your part in protecting the public and upholding the public interest
- Work on high profile, high value or contentious investment cases
- Showcase your excellent casework, analysis and investigation skills
- Join a small, friendly and supportive team
Working as one of four Complex Caseworkers you will manage a caseload of 15 - 20 complex claims to our Compensation Fund, analysing and investigating cases which are high profile, high value or contentious investment schemes. Working to tight KPI's you will maintain timely case progression, whilst not compromising on customer service and quality.
Processing the claims will require you to plan and formulate an approach to often unprecedented circumstances, conduct investigations, and communicate difficult and technical messages to different audiences.
You will draft first-rate reports, make appropriate and justified recommendations in a consistent way and be confident presenting the rationale behind your decisions to senior stakeholders. You will also handle straightforward appeals.
Using your ability to build relationships, communicate effectively and work collaboratively, you will liaise with relevant teams in the SRA to share information to protect consumers.
To be successful in this role you will have a case working background, often dealing with complex matters or issues. We welcome applicants from a legal service, claims, regulatory, insurance or financial background.
What we are looking for
- Experience of complex case management
- Strong regulatory / investigation experience
- Ability to draft high quality reports with recommendations to deadlines
- Ability to vary communication to the audience and explain technical information simply
To apply, please complete the short form application form and attach a copy of your CV and covering letter. To maximise your chance of being shortlisted, please demonstrate how you meet the essential and desirable criteria for the role.
If you want to find out more about the organisation, team, role or our culture email us on and we will arrange a call in confidence.