Service Engineer Fire & Security Systems
Package: From GBP30,000 + Bonus + Paid Door to + Van with private use available + Grown up working environment + Company perks include tickets for hospitality box at the rugby and more!
We are a privately owned specialist Fire and Security design, installation, service and maintenance provider who provide our services to a variety of commercial throughout the UK.
We believe a strong work life balance is essential for all our staff and currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced fire and security engineer to really make their mark on the company and assist in future growth plans.
For 3 days per week you will be responsible for attending service jobs whilst for the other 2 days you will be responsible for completing corrective call outs and working directly with manufacturers to implement their new products as well as working with the office to set up a remote service centre.
You must have prior experience of the service and repair of Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control, Fire, AOV and Emergency Lighting Systems in order to be considered.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must have worked in the industry for a minimum of 2 years.
- Knowledge and prior experience of working on Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control, Fire, AOV and Emergency Lighting Systems is essential
- Must hold full driving licence.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Salary from 30,000 + Bonus + Overtime
- 40 hour week
- Paid door to
- Overtime 1.5 Monday to Sat + double time on Sundays and bank holidays
- 11 to 20 hours of overtime available per month
- 21 days holiday + 1 for every year worked up to 5 years
- On call 1/5 - 10 standby payment (7 days) + overtime rates if called out. (Call out is rare)
- Company van with private usage, PDA, mobile phone, pension and fuel card all provided.
- Company perks include tickets for hospitality box at the rugby
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our field service team on for a confidential conversation.
Relevant skills: Security, Intruder, Engineer, Technician, CCTV, ISO 9002, BS4737 EN50131, PD6662, DD243, BS8243, Access Control, Hollywell, Samsung, Bosch, Dantech, Paxton, Hochiki, Pyronix, Fire Systems, Fire Alarms