Do you have the ambition to take your career as a Structural Engineer to the next step? Would you like to work closely with an expert team on a great variety of exciting projects? If so, this exciting new opportunity is for you.
A unique opening has arisen for a Structural Engineer with the ambition to become chartered to join my client's dynamic, growing design team in Cheltenham.
They work on varied projects, medium to large in size, ranging from residential to commercial and industrial builds. This is an exciting opportunity for you to develop your career working alongside a small yet highly-skilled team and progress towards chartership in a highly supportive environment.
This growing consultancy is looking for a Structural Engineer who is keen to be involved in the growth of the business, ultimately managing their own projects.
What you'll bring as the new Structural Engineer:
* Minimum 2 years' experience in a Structural Engineering consultancy
* Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Tedds and Revit ideally
* Sound knowledge of building structures
* Ambition to become a chartered Structural Engineer
On offer for you as the new Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to GBP28,000 per annum
* Truly diverse workload
* Genuine career progression
* Flexible working environment and a friendly team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Structural Engineer to develop their career whilst working on a range of exciting projects with my award-winning client. If you would like to apply, please contact Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on .