Assistant IT Project Manager
As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we are looking for an Assistant IT Project Manager based within our Chester Service Centre on a 6 month' fixed term basis.
We are looking for an innovative Assistant IT Project Manager who will provide project assistance for small projects being delivered within the IT team whilst also supporting the IT Project Manager on larger Business wide Projects.
As the Assistant IT Project Manager, as well as supporting projects, you will also be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of some specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Main Duties include
- Agree & document Project Scope & Deliverables
- Agree Project tasks & timescales with team members
- Build Project Plans
- Track & report project progress
- Identify, report & mitigate Risks & Issues
- Monitor project success post implementation
- Produce and submit relevant Change Requests
- Produce Monthly IT Project Update Report
- Provide Support to the IT Project Manager for Major Projects
Knowledge required to carry out main duties
- Knowledge of IT systems including LAN/WAN/Databases/UC/ERP
- Experience working within multi-site operations
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of Project Management Techniques and tools
- Knowledge of Change Management & IT Governance
- Knowledge of Risk & Issue Management
The successful candidate will have experience of working within an IT project management environment, ideally gained within a multi-site organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good Organisation Skills
- Strong communicator both written & verbal
- Can operate across all levels of management
- Capable of managing own workload
- Commercially aware
- Good attention to detail
- Project management qualification ideal however not essential
42.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role and would like to enhance your career in a successful, growing company, click on the apply button now!
Please note, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application; please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.