Business Development Account Manager
Business Development Account Manager - Up to GBP40,000 - Manufacturing business - Rotherham
Your new company
I am currently recruiting for an ambitious Business Development Account Manager fir a leading plastic manufacturing business based in Rotherham. A brand new role which has been created due to business growth. This business prides itself on having a proactive, results driven, rewarding culture and seeks to attract world class candidates who are keen on personal development.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Senior Sales Manager and you will be responsible for prospecting new business and increasing revenue on current business accounts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for securing, developing and increasing current and new business accounts
- Establishing a strategic understanding of the public-sector industry on a national basis
- Develop an understanding of customers long-term growth plan, contributing to the development plan and provide consultative support to the customer base with product and technical advise
- Brand ambassador at industry specific trade shows
- Work collaboratively with the sales team when identifying opportunities and generating leads
- This role could quickly develop to include management of other sales staff (previous management experience is advantageous)
What you'll need to succeed
To b considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proactive attitude
- Ambition to work in a dynamic sales team with world class results aspirations
- Proven track record of exceeding set sales targets
- Management experience is an advantage
- A strong appreciation of consultative selling and offering solutions
- Proven success in business development
- Proven track record in customer relationship management
- Commercially astute with strong negotiation skills
- Able to travel nationally (flexible to the needs of the business)
- Common sense
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity for the right candidate with great progression opportunities. Working days are Monday until Friday, salary is up to GBP40,000 depending on previous experience, car + further benefits, matched pension. Company culture is excellent!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.