Nailsea - Somerset
Hourly Rate GBP18 to GBP20 p/hour
Day Shift Patterns are 6:00am to 2:00pm and 2:00pm to 10:00pm
My client is seeking an experienced Mechanical Inspector to join their busy team in Nailsea. The successful candidate will have hands on Mechanical component Inspection experience.
To support and improve Quality in Manufacturing through:-
- Ensuring all aspects of production are carried out in accordance with company procedures relating to HSE and relevant quality Codes of Practice.
- Ensure Work Order documentation is correct and completed to date
before, during and on completion of the build process.
- Ensure safe working practices are adhered to at all times and general
housekeeping is maintained to a high standard.
- To provide the verification and sign off of process generated documentation related to the manufacture of subsea controls and ancillary equipment, in order to ensure that all the planned and specified requirements have been satisfactorily undertaken.
- To close work orders on the satisfactory completion of the respective work order.
- To carry out product and process surveillance, including the liaison with manufacturing personnel to ensure that any problems identified and recorded are dealt with effectively.
- To raise Non- conformance records related to product build problems.
- To carry out specialist inspection techniques in accordance with build requirements
- To contribute to departmental improvement initiatives.
- To enhance and raise awareness of inspection and quality standards within the site.
Please submit your CV in the first instance.