Tendering Engineer - GBP30,000 + Bonus
Renew Consultancy are working with a leading power generation company, who are experiencing substantial growth and development in this market.
Working in a small team as a Tendering Engineer, your role will involve preparing quotations for service & maintenance contracts.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Provide technical, financial and commercial input into the tender / quotation process.
- Prepare quotations, bids, proposals and tenders that will form a critical element of our sales function.
- Interface with customers and suppliers, providing technically and commercially accurate information.
- Obtaining clarification on pricing as needed.
- Using your technical knowledge of Power Generation sector, in order to ensure any customer queries are swiftly resolved.
- Provide estimation of project costs based on Engineers findings.
- Follow up completed tenders and progressing to order status.
- Liaising internally with the engineering / commercial departments.
The position will require the Tendering Engineer to prepar and present documentation that is customer facing, therefore a high level of literacy and attention to detail is required, ideally with a solid technical background gained within the Power Generation sector. As our projects are generally complex, an engineering background is preferred.
You will be generously rewarded with a competitive salary up to 30,000, a performance bonus, 33 days holiday, company pension and many other company benefits!
There is the opportunity for the successful candidate to progress to a senior level within the business after proving themselves and play a pivotal role in the growth of the company.
For further information and a confidential please contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy.
This advert and its content are copyright of ?? 2019 Renew Recruitment Consultancy Limited, all rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.