ASSISTANT MECHANICAL QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Our client is seeking a skilled and motivational Assistant Mechanical Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis to work on construction projects. You will work alongside the Directors and support in responding to tenders and future development opportunities.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Cost planning, including measurement and cost plan production using specialised software
- Cost Estimates
- Bill of Quantities/Take offs from Drawings
- Reporting - forecasts, commitments, cash flow etc
- Pre/post contract administration
- Production of tender documents
- Client Liaison
- Management of contractors on site processing and negotiation valuations, variations and final accounts
- HND or Degree qualified in construction related discipline
- Experience of procurement and management of construction projects in both the pre-contract and post-contract stages
- Dealing with main and sub-contractors
You will be driven, self-motivated, reliable and willing to develop alongside the business.
You will need focus and tenacity, with superb organisational skills.